What makes Summerland Beach RV Park so special?
Attesting to the beauty of this area of the Okanagan Lake, Trout Creek, many wealthy homeowners have chosen to build luxury homes on its shores. Summerland Beach RV Park offers the rare opportunity to experience this paradise at a fraction of the cost most people pay for lake front living. Whether you stay for a week or decide to live at Summerland full time, we know you will never forget your time at this beautiful, unique location.
- 400′ of beach with 3 fire pits
- Grassy areas for bocci ball, picnics, playing, and relaxing
- Designated beach for pets
- Year round laundry facility
- Clubhouse with big screen tv, video and book library, games, and more
- Lakefront, groomed walking trail leading right to Summerland Beach PV Park
- 5 minutes to downtown Summerland, 15 minutes to Penticton, and 40 minutes to Kelowna
- 107 sites with full hook up, including water, sewer, 30amp electrical service, basic cable & wifi
- power is individually metered and is extra
- 5 of our lots are right off the beach
- All lots feature water or mountain views
- Access to designated boat storage area ($35 per month)
Unfortunately we don’t take reservations but we will do our best to accommodate you, on a first come first serve basis.
Please contact us to inquire about rentals or to secure your lot for a long term stay!
Our best offer!
$650 per month, plus hydro, with a signed 1 year lease.
Fall, Winter and Spring
The Fall and Winter season begins on after Labour day and ends on the May long weekend.
- $55 nightly
- $200 weekly, plus power
- $650 monthly, plus power
Beginning on the May long weekend thru Labour Day.
- $55 nightly
- $900 monthly, plus power
- $300 weekly, plus power